Dear Automotive Executive:
China Business Update/China Automotive Review is proud to present to you our 11th annual international
conference/2006 President's Forum, Global Automotive Manufacturing and the Role of China, to be held in Beijing
on June 26-27, 2006.
Attendees this year will experience our usual intensive two-day seminar to discuss the impact of the emerging
Chinese auto industry on global auto manufacturing and vice versa. It will also be a valuable opportunity for you to
meet and network with top industry leaders and government officials from all over the world. As an attendee, you are guaranteed in
receiving the following benefits:
* Listen to hands-on presentations from about 20 chairmen/CEOs/presidents of leading OEMs and suppliers in China;
* Learn about the latest policies, laws and regulations on investment, manufacturing, sales and distribution;
* Enjoy insightful presentations and case studies of both vehicle and component joint ventures in China;
* Find out perspectives from both sides of joint ventures on issues of new product development, quality control and IPRs;
* Meet with top Chinese and expatriate executives who are most experienced as partners in Sino-foreign joint ventures;
* Interact with China's first group of entrepreneurs who have successfully launched vehicle assembly projects;
* Familiarize yourself with special characteristics unique to the China market;
* Receive conference documentation which includes handbook materials on doing automotive business in China;
* 50% discount on the latest edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your conference
fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added high-level event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair