Dear Automotive Executive:
CBU/CAR is proud to present to you our 2009 Presidents’ Forum and 14th annual international conference, New Energy, Fuel Efficient and Green Vehicles: Global Development and China’s Opportunities, to be held in Shanghai on April 21-23, 2009 (during this year’s largest trade event, Auto Shanghai on April 22-28).
The 2009 Presidents' Forum is co-orgniazed by auto.sohu.com and supported by SAE China and ACEA. Our corporate sponsors are Magna Powertrain, Magna Steyr, Delphi, SRG Global and SKF. Our media sponsor is ward'sauto.com. Our media partners is motorlink.cn.
Attendees this year will learn, through our usual intensive two-day seminar, about the latest global developments of alternative fuel, hybrid, electric and other new energy vehicles as well as the latest efforts and advancements made by local Chinese automakers.
A welcome dinner is scheduled for the evening of April 21 which will feature one or two keynote speakers. The two-day seminar on April 22-23 will feature government officials, academics and automotive executives as speakers. An executive tour of a Shanghai-GM and a VIP tour of this year’s largest trade event, Auto Shanghai 2009, will be organized.
This high-level event will be a valuable opportunity for you to meet with government officials and network with analysts and top executives from multinational and local manufacturers.
As an attendee, you are guaranteed to receive the following beneﬁts:
* Listen to hands-on presentations from top executives of leading passenger and commercial vehicle OEMs and suppliers;
* Learn about China’s latest policies and regulations on promoting the development and innovation in new energy and fuel efficient vehicles;
* Enjoy insightful and valuable analyses on China’s auto market from joint venture, State-owned and private manufacturers;
* Find out about China’s progress in alternative fuels, battery technology and EV solutions;
* Meet with top Chinese and expatriate executives who are key decision makers;
* Interact with China’s entrepreneurs who have successfully entered into the automobile assembly and supply businesses;
* Receive a complete set of conference documents, a valuable reference book for your future reference on doing automotive business in China;
* 50% discount on the 2008/09 edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers (with CD).
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added and high-level annual event.