Dear Automotive Executive:
China Business Update (CBU) and China Automotive Review (CAR) is proud to present to you our 2007 Presidents’ Forum, China: the World’s Largest Commercial Vehicle Market, to be held in Shanghai on April 18-20, just before this year's largest automotive trade show, Auto Shanghai 2007 (April 22-28, 2007).
Attendees this year will experience an intensive two-day seminar to discuss current challenges and the future potential of the world’s largest commercial vehicle market. It will be a rare opportunity for you to meet and network with top industry and government leaders and executives from all over the world. As an attendee, you are guaranteed to receive the following benefits:
* Learn about the latest policy issues pertaining to China’s commercial vehicle market;
* Understand the future trends in the commercial vehicle sector so as to better prepare yourself to take advantage of new
* Listen to hands-on presentations from 20-25 senior-level executives of multinational and Chinese commercial vehicle
* Enjoy insightful presentations and case studies of both vehicle and component joint ventures in China;
* Meet top Chinese and expatriate executives who are highly experienced operating in China’s commerial vehicle sector;
* Interact with entrepreneurs of state-owned and private automakers who have successfully launched vehicle assembly projects;
* Receive full conference documentation which includes handbook materials on doing auto business in China, a value of $595;
* 50% discount on the latest edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above at the end of the conference, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your
conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added high-level event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair