Dear Automotive Executive:
CBU/CAR is proud to present to you our 13th annual international conference/2008 Presidents’ Forum, Automotive Manufacturing in China -- OEM & Supplier Strategies in the Next Decade, to be held in Beijing on April 16-20, 2008.
Attendees this year will experience our usual intensive two-day seminar to discuss the challenges and opportunities of China expanding automobile market in the next decade. A welcome dinner is scheduled for the evening of April 16 which will feature one or two keynote speakers. The two-day seminar on April 17-18 will cover both the passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle markets. An executive tour of Beijing-Hyundai Automobile Co., Ltd. is scheduled for the afternoon of April 18. A Golf Tournement will be held on April 19 before attendees start visiting this year’s largest trade event, Auto China 2008, on April 20.
This high-level event will be a valuable opportunity for attendees to meet and network with government officials, analysts and top industry leaders from all over the world.
As an attendee, you are guaranteed to receive the following benefits:
* Listen to hands-on presentations from 25-30 top executives of leading passenger and commercial vehicle OEMs and suppliers in China;
* Learn about the latest policies, laws and regulations on investment, manufacturing, import/export, sales and distribution in China;
* Enjoy insightful presentations from and case studies of joint venture, State-owned and private vehicle and component manufacturers in China;
* Find out perspectives from both sides of joint ventures on issues of new product development, quality control, IPRs, branding and service;
* Meet with top Chinese and expatriate executives who are most experienced as partners in Sino-foreign joint ventures;
* Interact with China’s automotive entrepreneurs who have successfully launched vehicle assembly and parts and components projects;
* Receive complete conference presentations for future reference on doing automotive business in China;
* 50% discount on the 2008/09 edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added high-level event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair