Dear Automotive Executive:
China Business Update is proud to present to you our 10th annual international conference/2005 President's Forum,
Mergers and Acquisitions in China's Expanding Automobile Market, to be held in Shanghai on April 25-26, 2005 during
this year's largest automotive trade show, Auto Shanghai 2005 (April 22-28, 2005).
Attendees this year will experience an intensive two-day seminar to discuss the long-term propects of the world's largest
emerging auto market. It will be a rare opportunity for you to meet and network with top industry and government leaders
and executives from all over the world. As an attendee, you are guaranteed to receive the following benefits:
* Learn about the latest policies, laws and regulations on investment, manufacturing, sales and distribution in post-WTO China;
* Understand the future trends in mergers & acquisitions so as to better prepare yourself for new challenges and opportunities;
* Listen to hands-on presentations from 20-25 CEOs/chairmen/presidents of leading OEMs and suppliers in China;
* Enjoy insightful presentations and case studies of both vehicle and component joint ventures in China;
* Find out perspectives from both sides of joint ventures on issues of new product development, quality control and IPRs;
* Meet with top Chinese and expatriate executives who are most experienced as partners in Sino-foreign joint ventures;
* Interact with China's first group of entrepreneurs who have successfully launched vehicle assembly projects;
* Receive conference documentation which includes handbook materials on doing auto business in China, a value of $595;
* 50% discount on the latest edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above at the end of the conference, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your
conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added high-level event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair