Dear Automotive Executive:
China Business Update is proud to present to you our 9th annual international conference/2004 President's Forum,
China's Automobile Market in 2010, to be held in Beijing on June 7-8, 2004 during this year's largest automotive
trade show, Auto China 2004 (June 9-16, 2004).
Attendees this year will experience an intensive two-day seminar to discuss long-term propects of the world's
largest emerging auto market. It will be a rare opportunity for you to meet and network with top industry and
government leaders and executives from all over the world. As an attendee, you are guaranteed to receive the following benefits:
* Listen to hands-on presentations from 20-25 CEOs/chairmen/presidents of leading OEMs and suppliers in China;
* Learn about the latest policies, laws and regulations on investment, manufacturing, sales and distribution in post-WTO China;
* Enjoy insightful presentations and case studies of both vehicle and component joint ventures in China;
* Find out perspectives from both sides of joint ventures on issues of new product development, quality control and IPRs;
* Meet with top Chinese and expatriate executives who are most experienced as partners in Sino-foreign joint ventures;
* Interact with China's first group of entrepreneurs who have successfully launched vehicle assembly projects;
* Familiarize yourself with special characteristics unique to the China market;
* Receive conference documentation which includes handbook materials on doing auto business in China, a value of $595;
* 50% discount on the latest edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above at the end of the conference, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your
conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added high-level event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair