2006 International Seminar
Dear Automotive Executive:
China Business Update (CBU) and China Automotive Review (CAR) is proud to present to you our 2006 seminar,
China’s Automotive R&D and Independent Brands, to be held in Beijing on November 20-21, 2006, during this year's
largest automotive trade show, Auto China 2006 (November 19-27, 2006).
Attendees this year will experience an intensive two-day seminar to discuss issues of automotive R&D in the
expanding China market. It will be a valuable opportunity for you to meet and network with senior executives,
government officials and R&D professionals from around the world. As attendee, you will receive the following benefits:
* Learn about the latest policy issues pertaining to China’s energy strategy, emission control and independent R&D;
* Understand the future trends in automotive R&D so as to better prepare for new challenges and opportunities;
* Listen to hands-on presentations from 30 senior R&D executives and professionals of multinational and Chinese OEMs,
independent R&D companies, research institutions, universities, test labs and design and engineering houses;
* Enjoy insightful presentations and case studies of both vehicle and component joint ventures in China;
* Find out perspectives from both sides of joint ventures on issues of new product development, quality control and IPRs;
* Meet with top Chinese and expatriate executives who are most experienced as partners in Sino-foreign joint ventures;
* Interact with China's independent entrepreneurs who have successfully launched vehicle assembly projects;
* Receive conference documentation which includes reference materials on doing auto business in China;
* 50% discount on the latest edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above at the end of the conference, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your
conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added important seminar event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair