Dear Automotive Executive:
China Business Update (CBU) and China Automotive Review (CAR) will present our 3rd annual seminar in Detroit on China, to discuss Green Vehicles & China's Automobile Market - What Makes Would Come to North America and When.
New automobile sales in China are to hit 13 million units in 2009, surpassing the U.S. for the first time in history. Until most recently, analysts believed that China might catch up with the U.S. in sales in 2012, at the earliest.
In the U.S. China Electric Vehicle Initiative signed recently by presidents Obama and Hu Jintao, the two countries agree to cooperate in the R&D and commercialization of plug-in and pure electric vehicles. China's battery maker and carmaker BYD represents the progress a Chinese company has made in the next generation of green vehicles. In its 3rd appearance at NAIAS 2010, BYD will be displaying its latest products of plug-in and pure electric vehicles.
Local carmakers, including BYD, have launched a great number of independently developed gasoline and diesel powered passenger vehicles and expanded their market shares over the past year.
As an attendee, you are guaranteed with the following beneﬁts:
* Learn about the latest developments of China's automobile market, its movers and shakers and efforts in new energy vehicles;
* Find out why China has made a national strategy in favor of fuel efficient, plug-in and pure electric vehicles;
* Understand China's potential as a global player to better prepare for new challenges and opportunities;
* Evaluate what Chinese makes would most likely come to North America and when;
* Meet top executives from Chinese OEM and suppliers at a unique networking event during NAIAS.
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above at the end of the seminar, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your seminar fee. As Seminar Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added event.
If you would like to become a corporate sponsor and take advantage of this unique event to market and promote your products and services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and find out about our sponsorship packages which include exhibiting at the seminar and advertising in our print and online publications
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Seminar Chair