China Business Update - Heavy-Duty (CBU-HeavyDuty)
-- A 10-page bi-weekly e-newsletter focusing exclusively on China's heavy-duty market, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, medium and large buses, special-purpose vehicles, heavy construction equipment, etc.
Bi-weekly information and intelligence on China's heavy-duty industry and analyses of heavy-duty investment environment;
- Timely report on China's new government policies, laws and regulations;
- News, reviews and analyses of production, sales, R&D, services, import/export, finance, insurance, etc., with dependable statistics;
- Advice on cultural intricacies involved in heavy-duty business transactions in China;
- Valuable bi-weekly briefings on China's heavy-duty vehicle market unavailable from any other single publication.
CBU-HeavyDuty Format and Content
CBU-HeavyDuty is delivered in PDF format to our subscribers' email boxes twice each month, no less than 20 issues per year. The 10-page E-newsletter features the following content and regular columns:
- Editor's Note - Editor's analysis of the overall regulatory, economic, manufacturing and market conditions pertaining to the heavy-duty industry in China.
- Sales & Marketing - Latest news on China's heavy-duty market environment and analyses on sales and marketing strategies of manufacturers.
- New Products - Reports on recent heavy-duty vehicle products launched in China.
- Joint Venture Update - Developments of joint, cooperative and wholly foreign-owned ventures.
- Import & Export - Timely report on China's heavy-duty import and export development.
- Laws & Regulations - News and reviews of the latest government policies, laws and regulations.
- Supplier News - News updates of China's heavy-duty supplier market.
- Engine & Transmission - News reports about heavy-duty engines, transmissions and powertrains.
- Alternative Fuel & New Energy - Highlight developments of fuel efficient, alternative fuel and new energy heavy-duty vehicles and products.
- Rubber & Tire - Information on heavy-duty rubber and tires.
- Statistics - Statistical page that reports on heavy-duty vehicle output and sales.
- Upcoming Events - Calendar of major heavy-duty and commercial vehicle trade shows, seminars, investment forums and other related events in China.
We make sure that our subscribers and customers get the best possible information and intelligence service available to help them understand and tap into China's heavy-duty market.
If, at any time during the first year of your subscription, you decide that CBU-HeavyDuty does not meet your expectations, you may cancel for a full refund.