Serving the World's Largest Emerging Automobile Market
Home > EV & Hybrid > Beijing produced 3,223 NEVs in Q1, 11.8 percent of national total

Beijing produced 3,223 NEVs in Q1, 11.8 percent of national total

BEIJING – According to the Beijing Bureau of Statistics, the city produced 3,223 NEVs in the first quarter of 2015, a 120 percent increase, reported by d1ev.com.

Beijing’s tally accounted for 0.6 percent of the city’s total vehicle production, up 0.3 percentage point from last year. Beijing’s first quarter NEV production also accounted for 11.8 percent of the national total. In March alone, the city’s manufacturers produced 2,063 vehicles, a 230 percent increase from 2014.

Of the first quarter NEV production, 1,984 were sedans, accounting for 61.6 percent. The remaining 1,239 or 38.4 percent were buses and shipping trucks. The NEVs produced include BEVs, hybrids and natural gas vehicles. 

In the first quarter of 2015, China’s national NEV production was 27,000 units, up 290 percent from 2014.

 

|

Leave a Reply